giovedì 11 giugno 2015

Materia alla matriciana

QUESTION: Is The Universe A Matrix?
ANSWER:Yes, it is.

THE PROOF:

Watching this video on sciencechannel.com I happened to notice the very same title of the video I was watching in the "related videos" list, as you can see in the screenshot above. Now, how could possibly the same video be played AND related to itself? Obviously, this can only happen in a matrix-like universe; subatomic particles can be in different points in space and time, and they seem to prefer appearing in different spaces at the same time, according to the observer and possibly his/her mood; or their ; I hold this image as the most meaningful ever in the research of quantum physics, to me this is the undeniable proof that this universe  I live in Here and Now, is indeed "a matrix".

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento